Video Product Demo
The New Miner Training on-demand program is a must-have for your organization. This important training tool includes all the information you need on meeting Mining Health and Safety Administration requirements, with additional information on diesel particulate matter, wellness, silica, and first aid.
The user-friendly online format allows you to work through the program, and you stop whenever you need to. You’ll find it easy to access again when you are ready to resume the training. The intuitive design will allow you to repeat and move through modules at your own pace.
Once you and/or your trainees have successfully completed all the sections in the New Miner Training course, each of you will receive a training log. The training log displays the time spent on each module and total time spent in the program. Finally, print a full-size training log with all details for your records.
The online edition of this program includes:
- Updated audio
- New, easier to use programming
- Intuitive design
- Module progress tracking
- Immediate accessibility
- The Training Log gives the total time spent in the program and the time spent on each module
- The exact wording of each MSHA Standard embedded on the right of the screen
- Internet Speed: At least 5-8 Mbps upload and download speed to the device streaming the content. You can do an internet speed test from the device to see if you have enough Mbps going to the device streaming the training and ascertain if you need to limit the bandwidth being used by other devices on your connection while streaming.
- Devices at least 1024 px wide
- Browser recommendations: Usage of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari recommended. Internet Explorer is not supported at this time.